School Reintegration: Addressing the educational and psychosocial needs of students returning to school after illness or injury, as well as the needs of the teacher or administrator facilitating the reintegration.
Educational Programs Taught by Our Founder, Belinda Hammond
- Child Life Theory & Practice (3 semester hour unit college level course – meets Association of Child Life Professionals' requirements for certification eligibility for future CCLS' – open to non-matriculating students)
- HDFS 401-B001 – October/November 2018 – ONLINE, begins October 1, 2018
- Benefits of Therapeutic Play (3 semester hour unit college level course – open to non-matriculating students)
- HDFS 402 – tbd
- Death Dying & Grief (3 semester hour unit college level course – open to non-matriculating students)
- HDFS 403-D001 – June/July, 2018 – ONLINE, begins June 4, 2018
- HDFS 403-D001 – August/September, 2018 – ONLINE, begins August 6, 2018
- HDFS 403-B001 – October/November, 2018 – ONLINE, begins October 1, 2018
Registration Information OR call (877) 777-9081 & press Option #3
For questions on existing or upcoming courses and inservice trainings
Announcing Our Book - School Reintergration
Child Life Connection brings play, diversion and education into pediatric settings, all in an effort to make being in the hospital less scary for children!